Chithra is the Principal and acts for a broad range of clients from first-time buyers to high net worth individuals, companies, developers, bridging companies, investors and clients based overseas. Her belief that the key to success is having a clear understanding of a client’s needs and ensuring that all parties in the transaction are kept fully informed and involved and this has enabled her to develop a great working relationship with clients, estate agents and financial consultants and deal with transactions throughout the country.
Chithra has extensive experience in many area of law such as Conveyancing; Family, Wills & Probate, Landlord and Tenant issues; Immigration & Nationality; Dispute Resolution; and specialises in Commercial Property having experience in a broad range of work including landlord and tenant, property acquisitions and disposals (for institutions, high net worth individuals, property companies); partnership and corporate transactions
Chithra has also acted in corporate and property finance transactions, and her portfolio includes:
- The purchase and disposal of numerous investment properties and related finance work.
- Agreeing new and re-structuring existing leases for a range of investments properties from different sectors;
- Acting for lenders on the financing of properties;
- Acting for borrowers on both acquisition and development business and property loans
Chithra also has experience in:
- Acting for Landlord & Tenants on: New Leases; Assignments; Renewals; Service of Notices & Dilapidations; Forfeiture proceedings;
- Advice and Assistance on School Admissions; Tribunal Hearings for those with Special Educational Needs requirements;
- Advice and Assistance of Divorce and Matrimonial Financial Settlements;
- Advice and Assistance on all types of UK Visa and Immigration issues;
- Advice and Assistance on employment Compromise Agreements;