What We Do
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Special Educational Needs, including, assessments and statements
- Appeals to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Tribunal, particularly in relation to placement issues
- The responsibilities of the Education and Health Authorities and Social Services department in relation to children and their education needs
- Child protection issues within education
We can assist you with:
- appeals to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Tribunal;
- matters involving statutory assessments, contents of statement, ceasing to maintain statements and Part 4 of the statement;
- analysis of the respective obligations of the health authority and department of Social Services with a view to ensuring the appropriate education of and package of support for children.
Please note that we are unable to offer legal aid for education advice. All work is privately funded.